Accumulo, mail # dev - Is there a setTableConfiguration method somewhere?

+
David Medinets 2013-01-04, 03:09
Re: Is there a setTableConfiguration method somewhere?
John Vines 2013-01-04, 03:10
Are you looking for connector.TableOperations().setTableProperty?
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:09 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I am looking for a way to set the table configuration. I see 122
> references to getTableConfiguration but 0 to setTableConfiguration.
> There is one usage of "new TableConfiguration" which seems to create
> an empty configuration. Have I missed something?

+
David Medinets 2013-01-04, 12:40
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-04, 15:29