MapReduce >> mail # user >> Keeping track of the mappers that feed a reducer

+
preethi ganeshan 2013-03-13, 08:31
Re: Keeping track of the mappers that feed a reducer
Why not just materialise the mapper information into the values that are
emitted?

No need to rewrite Hadoop - just change the application code.