HBase >> mail # dev >> Thoughts on HBASE-2357? (read-only slaves)

Re: Thoughts on HBASE-2357? (read-only slaves)
Thanks for the pointer to HBASE-2196.

My use case is more to minimize downtime (better to serve stale data than
to wait for region transition).  I was just curious if anyone had started
putting code to disk on the HBASE-2357.

Thanks,
Jacques