Accumulo, mail # dev - Fwd: Congratulations!

Fwd: Congratulations!
Andres Danter 2013-05-27, 19:34
Hello all,

Just wanted to inform you all that my proposal to add support for Accumulo
to Ambari was accepted.  I will start working on this on June 17, under the
mentorship of Billie Rinaldi.  In the meantime, I will get acquainted some
more with the Ambari and Accumulo code bases and do some more thinking and
planning about the nuts-and-bolts of the project.

I'm very exited to be able to work on this, and I hope to make a big
contribution to Accumulo, Ambari and the Apache community.

Thank you to all who provided information and guidance for the proposal.

Andres
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, May 27, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Subject: Congratulations!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear Andres,

Congratulations! Your proposal "Integrate Ambari with Accumulo" submitted
to "Apache Software Foundation" has been accepted for Google Summer of Code
2013. Over the next few days, we will add you to the private Google Summer
of Code Student Discussion List.

Now that you've been accepted, please take the opportunity to speak with
your mentors about plans for the Community Bonding Period: what
documentation should you be reading, what version control system will you
need to set up, etc., before start of coding begins on 17 June.
Welcome to Google Summer of Code 2013! We look forward to having you with
us.

With best regards,
The Google Summer of Code Program Administration Team