Accumulo, mail # user - MapR Announces First High Availability Solution for Accumulo

+
David Medinets 2012-06-07, 14:09
+
Keys Botzum 2012-06-08, 13:07
Re: MapR Announces First High Availability Solution for Accumulo
Jim Klucar 2012-06-07, 14:24
If anyone finds published performance numbers, please follow up here.