HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-02, 17:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-04, 18:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 04:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 12:14
Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-02-05, 18:26
Are you running those tests more than once to eliminate variation?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 18:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:03