From: Salabhanjika S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 January 2014 23:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Windows support (Win-64)

Seems I'm not the first one to be misguided by documentation.

Added a comment in this issue too.

I interpret above jira as, C Client issue for Win-64 alone. If that is the case, should it more clear from documentation (admin guide).

- Windows (win32 & win64) is supported as a *development and production
platform* for both server and client (java client only). ZK-1635 reference can be provided here.

Rationale behind this proposal is to bring more confidence to ZooKeeper users on Windows.