Hadoop >> mail # general >> 0.23.5 release

+
Robert Evans 2012-11-15, 15:12
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-11-20, 18:54
Re: 0.23.5 release
Thanks Bobby for preparing stuff while I was out.  I am actually going to
re-branch 23.5 to pick up YARN-219, which will also pull in a other minor
jira that went in between Thursday and today. I will start on the actual
release today/tomorrow based on that.

Tom

On 11/15/12 9:12 AM, "Robert Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>In preparation for a 0.23.5 release I have created a release branch and
>updated the version on branch-0.23 to be 0.23.6-SNAPSHOT.  Anyone who
>wants something to go into branch-0.23 please target it for 0.23.6.  Tom
>is out on vacation he should be back on Monday to do the actual release
>build so even though I said I was spreading the fun of doing releases
>around it is only some of the fun.
>
>--Bobby
+
Robert Evans 2012-11-07, 17:39