Hadoop >> mail # general >> 0.23.5 release

Re: 0.23.5 release
Thanks Bobby for preparing stuff while I was out.  I am actually going to
re-branch 23.5 to pick up YARN-219, which will also pull in a other minor
jira that went in between Thursday and today. I will start on the actual
release today/tomorrow based on that.

Tom