Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop import Format Issue

+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-18, 11:20
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 11:20
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-22, 00:49
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 07:31
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-01-21, 08:38
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 08:43
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-01-21, 11:53
Re: Sqoop import Format Issue
Ya Abhijeet, I removed '\0001' so its working fine but still the issue is
database id field as till I pass the *id* parameter value in the data file
it works well but I can't hold of the id value and unlike Mysql, Postgres
don't even support null values which can be passed for the auto increment
value.

--
Thanks and Regards
Vineet Mishra