Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop import Format Issue

Re: Sqoop import Format Issue
Ya Abhijeet, I removed '\0001' so its working fine but still the issue is
database id field as till I pass the *id* parameter value in the data file
it works well but I can't hold of the id value and unlike Mysql, Postgres
don't even support null values which can be passed for the auto increment
value.

--
Thanks and Regards
Vineet Mishra