HBase >> mail # dev >> Snapshots branch trunk merging

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 22:12
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-12, 23:42
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-13, 00:59
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-13, 01:30
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 23:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-12, 22:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 22:23
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 22:27
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 23:28
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-13, 00:40
+
Stack 2013-02-13, 06:41
Re: Snapshots branch trunk merging
Hey all,

I've successfully ported the git repo to an svn branch.  The branch is
called hbase-7290v2 (I made some mistakes on v1). Here's a link to
what the svn snapshots repo looks like:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hbase/branches/hbase-7290v2/

This is the official branch now --  we'll now commit fixes from the
pre-trunk-merge mega-patch reviews to that branch.  Note that the
branch has also been straightened so that only merges from trunk come
in (on in branch merges).  Because the svn branch is now the official
branch, I've made my personal repo at https://github.com/jmhsieh/hbase
read-only by others again.

You can see from the current jmhsieh/snapshots github branch, I merged
it with the apache svn (from 2/1/13, and soon to be updated with 2/12
and 2/14 merges), and they are identical (modulo some commit message
fixes).   I will likely merge from trunk every other day or so to keep
it up with trunk until the merge to trunk goes through.

https://github.com/jmhsieh/hbase/commits/snapshots

Almost there!

Jon.

--