Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop 2 doesn't recognize added connectors

Re: Sqoop 2 doesn't recognize added connectors
Mengwei Ding 2013-09-05, 12:15
Hi Chris,

Seems like you are confused about the JDBC driver and Sqoop2 Connector.
They are totally different things. Actually, when you download any JDBC
driver, it helps the generic connector to use that JDBC driver to be able
to manipulate the specific database. Does this explains why only generic
connector is shown up?

Best,
Mengwei