Drill >> mail # dev >> timeline for dist execution

Re: timeline for dist execution
I've not worked with Guice before.  However, I've found some DI systems
finicky, hard to debug and slow in the past.  Can you pick a place where
you think it make life easier/better and do a little example to share with
the list?

Let's discuss the other items on our hangout on Tuesday.  I've tried to
invite the list so anybody should be able to join if they'd like.

I've also pushed my WIP stuff to the Apache repo so that it is more
visible.  It is in a development branched called execwork:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-drill/tree/execwork

Thanks,
Jacques