MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop core jar class update

Hadoop core jar class update
Hi guys,

If I update(very small change) the hadoop-core mapred class for one of the
OOME patch and compiled the jar. If I deploy that jar in production will
that cause any issue.

Will that cause any issue for NN or lose any data?

Version of the jar will be same.

Is that update will check any checksum?

Please help asap.