MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to unsubscribe (was Re: unsubscribe)

+
Andy Isaacson 2012-08-29, 21:55
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-08-30, 04:35
Re: How to unsubscribe (was Re: unsubscribe)
That was a stupid joke.  It wasn't real advice.

Have you sent email to the specific email address listed?

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:35 AM, sathyavageeswaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]