Zookeeper, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 0)

+
Hanno Schlichting 2012-10-02, 15:20
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-10-02, 19:35
+
Stack 2012-10-02, 05:40
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-04, 06:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-04, 23:13
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-04, 23:10
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-04, 23:15
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-05, 00:04
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 00:07
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 06:17
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 16:56
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 03:55
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 03:58
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-06, 14:06
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 14:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 21:25
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-07, 13:56
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-07, 15:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-08, 05:17
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-08, 16:05
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-08, 23:17
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-08, 05:05
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-08, 05:19
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-10-10, 16:04
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-11, 05:38
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-10-11, 21:42
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-11, 21:45
Thanks Alex for bringing it up. Ill hold the release for now. I see a
patch on 1560. Ill take a look and we'll see how to roll this into
3.4.5.

thanks
mahadev

+