HBase, mail # user - Put while move or split

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-02, 22:10
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-02, 23:33
Re: Put while move or split
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-03, 02:53
Ok. so if on the client side I'm "simply" using Puts, scans and gets
fron the HTableInterface, I don't have to worry about that since it
will retry.

But I still should consider catching exceptions when regions are not
available because the region server is down for less than 3 minutes,
right?

Thanks,

JM

2012/12/2, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It's not accessible, but it's more or less transparent (latency impact
> aside) for the end user: the hbase client will retry the operation.
>
> On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> ?

+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-03, 09:43