HBase, mail # user - Put while move or split

Re: Put while move or split
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-03, 02:53
Ok. so if on the client side I'm "simply" using Puts, scans and gets
fron the HTableInterface, I don't have to worry about that since it
will retry.

But I still should consider catching exceptions when regions are not
available because the region server is down for less than 3 minutes,
right?

Thanks,

JM