Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is there a setTableConfiguration method somewhere?

+
David Medinets 2013-01-04, 03:09
+
John Vines 2013-01-04, 03:10
+
David Medinets 2013-01-04, 12:40
Re: Is there a setTableConfiguration method somewhere?
When the user sets a per table prop, they ask the master to do it
(because it can write to zookeeper, user can not).  If the users
credentials check out and they have alter table permission, then makes
the change in zookeeper.

Most of the server code just needs to read the properties and has no
need to modfy it.  Consequently the code used to read these props by
server code has no set method because its not needed.

Keith