Hive >> mail # user >> Who is the hive admin user?

Who is the hive admin user?
Hi all,

This seems silly but I couldn't get any reliable information even after a
few minutes of googling.
If I am creating user roles and groups in hive, which user should I be
doing it with?

Is there some configuration in hive-site.xml which sets a user as hive
admin?

Right now I see that any user can create user roles and groups or am I
missing something?

I am using the following link as reference
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-auth.html

Thanks,
Austin