Pig >> mail # user >> PigUnit test for script with non-default PigStorage delimiter

Re: PigUnit test for script with non-default PigStorage delimiter
Hi Siddhi,

You're right. Looking at PigUnit source code, "assertOutput(String
aliasInput, String[] input, String alias, String[] expected)" assumes the
default delimiter.

TestPig.java: override(aliasInput, String.format("%s = LOAD '%s' AS %s;",
aliasInput, destination, sb.toString()));

>> Is there a reason pigunit works only with default storage and default
delimiter only?

I don't think there is a reason for it. I filed a jira to fix it:

One workaround would be use "assertOutput(String alias, String[] expected)"
and feed input data as a file.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo