HBase, mail # user - which API is to get table meta data in hbase

+
tgh 2012-12-27, 08:15
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-27, 08:23
答复: which API is to get table meta data in hbase
tgh 2012-12-27, 08:41
Thank you for your reply

I try to use AggregationClient API , but as you know ,I want to know how
many rows there, scanner will scan whole table one by one row, is it,
And It is not slow for a big table , is it,

And you say make a record when we insert message in the table, it is a good
idea, but we have store the record there, and want to statistic the number
of record ,
And there is some speed up method for the scan,
Could you help me

Thank you
Tian Guanhua