HBase >> mail # user >> how to delete a zombie table permanently?

Re: how to delete a zombie table permanently?
Hi Henry,

I faced the same issue not so long time ago...

Can you take a look at what you have in zookeeper under /hbase/table ?

If you table is there, that's why you see it on the list. Simply
remove it from zookeeper.

You can also take a look there: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6294

JM