HBase >> mail # user >> is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase

+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:18
+
Buttler, David 2011-02-03, 21:23
+
Ryan Rawson 2011-02-03, 21:28
+
Mark Kerzner 2011-02-03, 21:35
+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:37
+
Mark Kerzner 2011-02-03, 21:41
+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:49
Re: is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase
About Sqoop, could I import the data specifically into HBase ?
I know I could write a program to read from mysql and use HBase API to write
to HBase.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Weishung Chung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thank you for the clarification :) I am reading about sqoop now...
>

> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Mark Kerzner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> scribe is a tool for log aggregation, at face value, not mysql
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Weishung Chung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Thank you for all the quick response. This really helps me along. How
>> about
>> > facebook's scribe?

>> http://hadoopinpractice.blogspot.com/2011/01/loading-data-from-mysql-to-hadoop.html

>> http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/ImportTsv.html