HBase, mail # user - is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase

Re: is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:56
About Sqoop, could I import the data specifically into HBase ?
I know I could write a program to read from mysql and use HBase API to write
to HBase.