Sqoop >> mail # dev >> importing jira issues

Re: importing jira issues
Hello,
I will be on limited network for the next 3 weeks (vacations)
The best is probably you open an issue here (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA ) with all informations.
--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://www.linkedin.com/in/olamy

PS : yes it's not a cliché : French folks are always on holidays :-)