HBase >> mail # user >> Does Hbase read .bashrc file??

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-11, 19:38
+
Amandeep Khurana 2013-05-11, 19:44
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-11, 20:02
+
Amandeep Khurana 2013-05-11, 23:21
Re: Does Hbase read .bashrc file??
I see. It was actually a Linux "thing". Thank you so much for the
clarification.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com