Hive >> mail # dev >> VOTE: moving hive from forest to Apache CMS

+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-21, 17:53
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-21, 17:55
Re: VOTE: moving hive from forest to Apache CMS
+1

--
Brock Noland
On Sunday, July 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Edward Capriolo wrote:

> +1
>

> On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> > http://hive.apache.org is generated by forest, a rather cumbersome and
> > confusing way to run a website. Forest is difficult to maintain and publish
> > updates with. As a nail in the coffin forest does not even work well with
> > recent versions of java.
> >
> > This vote is to move the site to:
> > Apache CMS<https://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html> and away from forest.
> >
> > Brock Noland has offered to move the site, and I am offering to help him
> > and look it over.
> >
> > Vote +1 if you support the move to Apache CMS.
> > (This is the one case where cutting down a forest is a very good idea :)
> >
> > Edward

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-21, 18:08
+
Mark Grover 2013-07-21, 18:25
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-22, 07:28
+
Owen OMalley 2013-07-22, 20:25
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-07-22, 21:01