Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.4 (rc0)

+
vasanth kumar 2013-07-23, 19:27
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-07-27, 03:08
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-07-27, 06:39
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.4 (rc0)
+1

Details verified:
- checksums
- tests [20, 23, 100, 200]

Thanks Vasanth for working on this!

Regards,
Abhijeet Gaikwad
On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Hari Shreedharan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> * Verified signatures, checksums
> * Licenses look ok
> * All top levels files look good
>
> Thanks for your hard work, Vasanth!
>
> Hari
>
> On Friday, July 26, 2013, Arvind Prabhakar wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > * Checked all signatures
> > * Checked all md5sums
> > * There are 93 checkstyle errors that have creeped in. We should file a
> > jira to fix those.
> > * Builds and tests all succeed
> >
> > Thanks for your hard work Vasanth.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Arvind Prabhakar
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM, vasanth kumar
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <javascript:;>>wrote:
> >
> > > This is the third release for Apache Sqoop 1, version 1.4.4
> > >
> > > Please cast your vote by 07/26/2013
> > >
> > > The list of fixed issues:
> > >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.txt;h=c4cdfacee6d5fbfc2add5605766fa522f1f79fa3;hb=refs/heads/branch-1.4.4
> > >
> > > The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5, *.sha1):
> > > http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/sqoop-1.4.4-rc0/
> > >
> > > The tag to be voted upon:
> > >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-1.4.4-rc0
> > >
> > > The KEYS file:
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sqoop/KEYS
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Vasanth kumar RJ

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-26, 05:00
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-26, 08:12
+
Olivier Lamy 2013-07-30, 01:15
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-07-30, 04:22