Pig >> mail # user >> foreach in PIG is not working.

+
yogesh.kumar13@... 2012-07-25, 18:06
+
pablomar 2012-07-25, 18:17
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-25, 18:20
+
yogesh.kumar13@... 2012-07-25, 18:31
+
John Meagher 2012-07-25, 18:43
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-25, 18:36
Re: foreach in PIG is not working.
complete query would be something like this :

grunt> a = load '/dir1/demo.txt' using PigStorage (' ') as
(name:chararray, roll:int );     #Pay special attention to "PigStorage
(' ')"..Don't use
                                         comma there
grunt> dump a;

grunt> b = foreach a generate name;