Drill >> mail # dev >> Hangout Notes, and a question

+
Jason Altekruse 2014-01-22, 17:30
Re: Hangout Notes, and a question
My thoughts were as part of the plan but not as part of the operator.  Put
it in the head as an additional set of data.
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Jason Altekruse
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have updated the google doc with notes from this weeks meeting.
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o2GvZUtJvKzN013JdM715ZBzhseT0VyZ9WgmLMeeUUk

> within Drill we had a rather long discussion about storing distributed
> state in Drill.
>
> Unfortunately during the beginning of the discussion when I was
> participating more actively I wasn't taking complete notes. I kind of lost
> the answer to my original question with all of the other topics we
> discussed.
>
> Did we want to implement setting options as a component of both the logical
> and physical plans, or separated from the usual plan processing path?
>
> -Jason Altekruse

+
Jason Altekruse 2014-01-22, 17:38
+