Drill >> mail # dev >> Exception running order by in sqline

Re: Exception running order by in sqline
In the plan here, the problem is this:

 { order : "asc", expr : "_MAP", nullCollation : "NULLS_LAST" }

Two issues: there is no such thing as ordering by a map.  Additionally, we
don't support direct map references yet.

What query were these plans for?  We need to make sure everybody has the
same expectation of output.