Accumulo, mail # user - Iterators and seeking the middle of a row

+
Cardon, Tejay E 2012-09-13, 19:50
+
Keith Turner 2012-09-13, 20:01
+
William Slacum 2012-09-13, 22:34
Re: Iterators and seeking the middle of a row
William Slacum 2012-09-13, 22:38
Another thing to keep in mind is that the documentation is actually meant
to enforce the notion that, between returning keys, your iterator could be
destroyed and reconstituted. If an iterator is originally given a range,
("a", "c"), and it returns a key "b", the system *may* deconstruct the
iterator stack and at a later time, reinitialize it with the range ("b",
"c"), since "b" was the last place your iterator stack was known to be at.