HBase >> mail # user >> [announce] HappyBase 0.7, a developer-friendly Python library for HBase

Re: [announce] HappyBase 0.7, a developer-friendly Python library for HBase
Hi,

Yes, this is already in the development version that will lead to 0.8.
For now only sorted columns support for scans has been added after the
0.7 release. See http://happybase.readthedocs.org/en/latest/news.html
for the work in progress.

Btw, I don't read this mailing list regularly. Please file
questions/issues on Github to discuss HappyBase. Thanks!

    — Wouter