HBase, mail # user - [announce] HappyBase 0.7, a developer-friendly Python library for HBase

Re: [announce] HappyBase 0.7, a developer-friendly Python library for HBase
Wouter Bolsterlee 2013-11-16, 23:46
Hi,

Yes, this is already in the development version that will lead to 0.8.
For now only sorted columns support for scans has been added after the
0.7 release. See http://happybase.readthedocs.org/en/latest/news.html
for the work in progress.

Btw, I don't read this mailing list regularly. Please file
questions/issues on Github to discuss HappyBase. Thanks!

    — Wouter