Drill >> mail # dev >> Error with ParquetRecordReaderTest

+
Tanujit Ghosh 2013-08-27, 04:06
+
Steven Phillips 2013-08-27, 05:18
+
tanujit.ghosh@... 2013-08-27, 05:43
+
Jason Altekruse 2013-08-27, 05:20
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-08-27, 05:47
Re: Error with ParquetRecordReaderTest
We shouldn't be leaking but we're also pre-alpha...  Maybe you could track
down where you think we should be releasing the resources?