MapReduce, mail # user - mrunit question

Re: mrunit question
David Rosenstrauch 2010-08-10, 20:54
On 08/10/2010 04:24 PM, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> What I'm looking for is a way to initialize the reducer using a
> particular Configuration object, which contains the parms/properties
> that the reducer needs. I looked at the ReduceDriver class, however, and
> there doesn't seem to be any way to do that.

Obvious way to solve thi issue would be an enhancement to ReduceDriver
to add setConfiguration/withConfiguration methods.  (Along with a
similar enhancement to the other drivers.)  This sound useful to anyone
else?

Thanks,

DR