Hadoop >> mail # user >> setting up a large hadoop cluster

+
Masoud 2012-03-10, 05:32
+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-03-10, 07:30
+
Masoud 2012-03-12, 05:51
+
tousif 2012-03-12, 05:59
+
Masoud 2012-03-12, 06:26
Re: setting up a large hadoop cluster
Masoud,
this are where I started off.
https://github.com/seanhead/puppet_module_hadoop
And hadoop puppet module publish by adobe.

Hth

On 3/11/12 11:26 PM, "Masoud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This is not about using Puppet to setup hadoop cluster, just about
>single node and cluster (2 node) setup in normal way.
>
>Thanks,
>Masoud
>

>On 03/12/2012 02:59 PM, tousif wrote:
>>
>>http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-sing
>>le-node-cluster/
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Masoud<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Patai,
>>>
>>> Thanks for your reply.
>>> we need only to install hadoop no Hbase or other tools,
>>> Could you please introduce some useful sites or docs to use puppet for
>>> setting up hadoop cluster?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Masoud.

+