Hive >> mail # user >> Can hive sql do the same job like this?

Re: Can hive sql do the same job like this?
join_table:
    table_reference JOIN table_factor [join_condition]
  | table_reference {LEFT|RIGHT|FULL} [OUTER] JOIN table_reference
join_condition
  | table_reference LEFT SEMI JOIN table_reference join_condition

table_reference:
    table_factor
  | join_table

table_factor:
    tbl_name [alias]
  | table_subquery alias
  | ( table_references )

join_condition:
    ON equality_expression ( AND equality_expression )*

equality_expression:
    expression = expression
Hive only support equality join.