MapReduce, mail # user - Specific HDFS tasks where is passwordless SSH is necessary

+
Jay Vyas 2013-02-05, 23:06
+
Robert Dyer 2013-02-05, 23:37
Re: Specific HDFS tasks where is passwordless SSH is necessary
Harsh J 2013-02-05, 23:55
It isn't the NN that does the SSH technically, its the scripts we ship
for an easier start/stop:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/FAQ#Does_Hadoop_require_SSH.3F

So wherever you launch the script, the SSH may happen from that point.

--
Harsh J