Flume >> mail # user >> Error: Properties.PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider

Re: Error: Properties.PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider
Hello mardan,

        You need to specify the directory were the configuration file
is present. Something like this :

$ bin/flume-ng agent -n agent1 -c /conf -f conf/agent1.conf

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq