Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.9 release take 2

Pig 0.9 release take 2
Hi guys,

We have fixed several release blockers since the last attempt. I think it is time to get this release out!

I am planning to start the release process around 2:30. Please, let me know before that if you have concerns about it. Please, don't make any changes to 0.9 branch while I roll the release candidate.

Thanks,

Olga