HDFS, mail # user - Re: Fair Scheduler pools regardless of users

Re: Fair Scheduler pools regardless of users
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2013-12-12, 08:30
'-Dmapred.fairscheduler.pool=pool_name' will just shoot to the specified
pool.

/server/hadoop/bin/hadoop jar hadoop-examples-0.20.2-cdh3u0.jar wordcount
-Dmapred.fairscheduler.pool=pool_name input output