HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.92/0.94 compatibility and HBASE-5206

Re: 0.92/0.94 compatibility and HBASE-5206
@Lars:
you are correct that this would break compatibility between {0.94.0,
0.94.1} and 0.94.2.

We clearly need better compatibility testing, these issues are hard to find
by just looking at patches.

Greg