Hive >> mail # dev >> creating branch 0.12

Re: creating branch 0.12
Going to finish it tonight.

On Saturday, September 7, 2013, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just writing to confirm that HIVE-5087 is a blocker for the 0.12 release.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carl
>

> On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>wrote:
>
>> I am trying to accomplish this ticket...
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-5087
>>
>> [edward@jackintosh branch-0.12]$ ant clean package
>> /home/edward/Documents/java/branch-0.12/build.xml:168: The following
error
>> occurred while executing this line:
>> /home/edward/Documents/java/branch-0.12/hcatalog/build.xml:68: The
>> following error occurred while executing this line:

/home/edward/Documents/java/branch-0.12/hcatalog/build-support/ant/deploy.xml:81:
>> The following error occurred while executing this line:

/home/edward/Documents/java/branch-0.12/hcatalog/build-support/ant/deploy.xml:57:
>> The following error occurred while executing this line:

/home/edward/Documents/java/branch-0.12/hcatalog/build-support/ant/deploy.xml:48:
>> Error installing artifact 'org.apache.hive:hive-shims:jar': Error
>> installing artifact: File

/home/edward/Documents/java/branch-0.12/build/shims/hive-shims-0.12.0-SNAPSHOT.jar