Pig >> mail # user >> generate multiple output files?

generate multiple output files?
let's say I have an input dataset, each row has 2 fields, the first field
is a value among 100 possible values. I want to just split the input
dataset into 100 outputs , based on the  value of the first field.

is there a way to do that in pig? I see MultipleOutputs Format in Java API,
but have not found anything similar in PIG

Thanks!
Yang
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-01-11, 22:52