Accumulo, mail # dev - dependencies within 1.5

+
Jim Klucar 2013-05-20, 02:10
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 04:06
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 11:49
+
David Medinets 2013-05-20, 12:11
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 12:21
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 12:44
+
Jim Klucar 2013-05-20, 13:10
+
John Vines 2013-05-20, 14:24
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 16:52
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 17:56
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 18:00
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 18:09
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 18:10
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 16:16
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:27
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 16:36
+
John Vines 2013-05-21, 16:34
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:36
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:50
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 17:30
+
John Vines 2013-05-21, 17:35
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 18:08
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 18:02
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-05-20, 15:50
Re: dependencies within 1.5
Josh Elser 2013-05-20, 17:12
Back when we first moved it from test to server, it was deemed silly to
have a single module devoted to a single class.

Corey -- if you have reason/justification to make a module out of it
with your recent changes, that makes sense to me.

On 5/20/13 11:50 AM, Ed Kohlwey wrote:
> Why isn't this it's own module? Hadoop and other projects have their mini
> cluster code isolated in a separate artifact.
>   On May 19, 2013 10:11 PM, "Jim Klucar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> MiniAccumuloCluster moved to the 'server' module, which is fine. However, I
>> now have to have a dependency on accumulo-start and accumulo-server to be
>> able to use the MiniAccumuloCluster.  There isn't really any way of know
>> that until you fire up a MiniAccumloCluster object and call .start() and
>> get a ClassNotFoundException on the Main class from accumulo-start.  Seems
>> like depending on accumulo-server should pull in accumulo-start (creates
>> circular dependency?) or some other solution should be found.

+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 17:37
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 17:52