Accumulo >> mail # dev >> dependencies within 1.5

Re: dependencies within 1.5
Back when we first moved it from test to server, it was deemed silly to
have a single module devoted to a single class.

Corey -- if you have reason/justification to make a module out of it
with your recent changes, that makes sense to me.