HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

+
Stack 2013-05-27, 22:21
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-28, 22:31
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-05-28, 22:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-28, 23:04
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-05-29, 23:22
+
Stack 2013-05-30, 02:11
+
Stack 2013-06-06, 22:37
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
+1, it basically works.

I also found these annoyances:

J-D

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here is our second 0.95.1 release candidate.  Should we put this out as
> 0.95.1?
>
> Since 0.95.1 is "just" a "Development" Series release [1], lets keep the
> vote period short.  Please vote by this Tuesday, June 11th.
>
> The release artifacts may be downloaded from:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.95.1RC1/<http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.95.1RC0/>
>
> Almost 200 issues have been closed since we put out 0.95.0 [2].
>
> All feedback is welcome.  We'd be interested in getting comments on
> everything from the packaging, layout, through documentation, UI, and of
> course,
> any bugs found.  I deployed SNAPSHOTs to maven and would particularly like
> to hear from downstream projects on whether our maven packaging is
> palatable.
>
> Thanks,
> St.Ack
>
> 1. http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.versioning