Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Hadoop noob question

Re: Hadoop noob question
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-11, 15:50
NN would still be in picture because it will be writing a lot of meta data
for each individual file. so you will need a NN capable enough which can
store the metadata for your entire dataset. Data will never go to NN but
lot of metadata about data will be on NN so its always good idea to have a
strong NN.

--
Nitin Pawar